Archive

Shop

21st November 2013

The Lürzer’s Archive 2014 calendar

We’re proud to introduce the first Lürzer’s Archive calendar – a collection of 52 striking images from the advertising world. Order now.

We will be printing only 500 copies of this limited edition calendar, but only an exclusive 50 will go on sale to the public. Grab yours while you can – for yourself or the perfect Christmas present for the creative in your life.

“It’s a weekly calendar the size of our magazine and contains 52 ads from the past 30 years of Lürzer’s Archive,” says Editor-inChief, Michael Weinzettl.

“It’s meant to stand on your desk but I’m sure there are ways you can hang it on your walls – provided you put in a strong enough nail. It’s printed on some lavish paper and weighs in at almost a kilo.

“When I was selecting the ads for it, it became quite frustrating at times – l’embarras du choix as the French say – when faced with so many ad treasures that have been featured in Archive’s long history. It even made me wish that we were putting out a daily calendar instead of a weekly one but that’s a technical and practical impossibility of course!”

Read the full Editor’s Blog here.

Priced €49,50. Available on a first come, first serve basis. Order your limited edition copy here.

Lurzer’s Archive

©2024 Lürzer's Archive. All Rights Reserved.

Newsletter

By signing up to the newsletter, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.

More Info

1/0

Images

Prev Next

The Lürzer’s Archive 2014 calendar

Your cart is empty

Your Bag

Bag Total

Subtotal Cart empty

Shipping Calculated at Checkout

Checkout
  We're proud to introduce the first Lürzer's Archive calendar - a collection of 52 striking images from the advertising world. Order now.     We will be printing only 500 copies of this limited edition calendar, but only an exclusive 50 will go on sale to the public. Grab yours while you can – for yourself or the perfect Christmas present for the creative in your life.   "It's a weekly calendar the size of our magazine and contains 52 ads from the past 30 years of Lürzer's Archive," says Editor-inChief, Michael Weinzettl.   "It's meant to stand on your desk but I'm sure there are ways you can hang it on your walls – provided you put in a strong enough nail. It’s printed on some lavish paper and weighs in at almost a kilo.   "When I was selecting the ads for it, it became quite frustrating at times - l'embarras du choix as the French say - when faced with so many ad treasures that have been featured in Archive’s long history. It even made me wish that we were putting out a daily calendar instead of a weekly one but that's a technical and practical impossibility of course!"   Read the full Editor's Blog here.   Priced €49,50. Available on a first come, first serve basis. Order your limited edition copy here.  

You are approaching your free content limit

You have reached your free content limit… Become a member for unlimited access to luerzersarchive.com